Is a partner at the law firm of Williams, DeClark & Tuschman Co., L.P.A.
Mr. Tuschman has lectured extensively in the areas of medical malpractice,
personal injury and trial litigation practice. Mr. Tuschman earned his
B.S. degree from Indiana University in 1992 and his J.D. from the University
of Toledo in 1995. He is admitted to practice in the States of Ohio, Michigan
and Illinois as well as before the United States Court of Appeals for
Sixth District, The United States District Courts for the Northern District
of Ohio, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan and Northern District
He is a member of the Toledo Bar Association, the Ohio Association for
Justice and American Association for Justice and has received several
recognitions and awards.
Awards and Recognitions:
- He was nominated as one of America's Top 100 Attorneys.
- Mr. Tuschman has been honored by invitation in the National Trial Lawyers.
- He has received the award for Top 100 Trial Lawyers from 2011-2015 running.
- He was also honored with the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 in the State of Ohio.
- He was chosen as a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
- He was a 2015 American Institute “10 Best” Personal Injury
Law Attorney for Client Satisfaction in the Ohio.
- He is a Member by invite to the BlueBook Society, for select Medical Malpractice
attorneys in the United States.
- He was also selected by invite as “Best Attorney” by Rue Ratings
Best Attorneys of America.
- He is a Member of The National Trial Lawyers: Medical Malpractice Trial
Lawyers Association Top 25 for 2017, by invitation.
Williams, DeClark & Tuschman Co., L.P.A. has been chosen by U.S. News
as one of the Best Law Firms in America since 2011 and hold the highest
verdict/settlement distinction in several counties in Ohio for different
types of personal injury actions. Mr. Tuschman is also a member of the
Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and a member of the Morrison R. Waite
Chapter of American Inns of Court. He has served on the board of the Ohio
Academy of Justice, serving as Vice Chairman of Product Liability Committee,
the President of the University of Toledo Alumni Board, a board member
of the Toledo Bar Association Grievance Committee, as well as serving
on committees to include, Common Pleas and Media Relations.
He has recently been appointed as the Chair of the Professionalism Committee
of the Toledo Bar Association. Mr. Tuschman has achieved numerous multi-million-dollar
verdicts and settlements in the field of medical malpractice and personal
injury litigation within the multiple states that the law firm handles
cases. He is recognized and a frequent speaker in the areas of trial law,
medical malpractice and personal injury cases throughout Ohio. And is
listed in America’s Who’s Who for Trial Lawyers.