Chad Tuschman to Speak at Upcoming Auto Injury CLE Seminar
Attorney Chad Tuschman will be speaking at an upcoming continuing learning education (CLE) seminar presented by the National Business Institute titled Auto Injuries: Advanced Plaintiff Strategies held at the Holiday Inn French Quarter in Perrysburg, Ohio on October 28th, 2016. Registration for the event will begin at 8:30 a.m. with the seminar subsequently running from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The seminar is an advanced level course designed to benefit plaintiff and defense attorneys and will explore some of the most common complications and obstacles that can arise when settling auto injury claims, along with strategies that legal professionals can use to maximize compensation on their clients’ behalf. Those who attend will receive invaluable information regarding the following topics:
- Advanced issues in uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Subrogation issues with Med-Pay and health insurance
- Strategies for calculating pain and suffering damages
- Using life care planners to determine future medical costs
- Ways to overcome admissibility of expert witness testimony challenges
- Strategies for deposing difficult opposing physicians
- Ethical issues in settlement negotiations
- Ways to apply the Federal Rules of Evidence (FRE) to hearsay objections and exceptions
- Insight on strategies used by insurance defense lawyers during negotiations and litigation
Attendees will be eligible to earn 6.0 CLE credits, 7.0 PACE credits, and 1.0 hour of attorney professional conduct instruction. Tuition is $349 for the first registrant and $339 for each additional registrant. To register, call (800) 930-6182 or visit www.nbi-sems.com.
For more information about this event or how the Toledo personal injury attorneys at Williams DeClark Tuschman Co., L.P.A. can assist you with your accident claim, contact our firm online or call us today at (419) 318-0772.