We Are In The Business Of Healing
Molly A. Ebraheim
During the most difficult of times, Attorney Molly Ebraheim is dedicated to helping each and every client navigate their personal injury case. The attorney client relationship is her priory and Molly helps secure the compensation her clients deserve.
Molly's area of practice consists primarily of motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence, premise liability, animal bites, catastrophic accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and more.
Molly received both of her post-baccalaureate degrees from The University of Toledo. She was first awarded her Master of Business Administration in Health Care Systems Management and Epidemiology in December 2015 and then awarded her Juris Doctor, cum laude, in May 2017. Prior, Molly received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from DePaul University in 2011.
In law school Molly participated in Law Review and received a certificate, with distinction, in Health Law. Her note on health care antitrust law was selected for publication in the Winter 2017, University of Toledo Law Review Journal. With a strong background in the medical sciences, Molly is published in several scientific journals for articles on orthopedic and trauma injuries. She is also published on the Huffington Post.
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. - 05/2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Health Law
- University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
- M.A. - 12/2015
- Major: Healthcare Systems Management - Epidemiology
- DePaul University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2011
- Major: Biological Sciences
- Antitrust and Hospital Mergers: Uniqueness and Consistency in Market Definition Analysis, The University of Toledo Law Review, Issue 2 volume 48, 2017
- Effects on clinical outcomes of grafts and spacers used in transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion: a critical review, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013
- Bedside fasciotomy under local anesthesia for acute compartment syndrome: a feasible and reliable procedure in selected cases, Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2012
- Outcome of thoracolumbar burst fractures treated with indirect reduction and fixation without fusion, European Spine Journal, 2011
- Sacroiliac joint fusion with fibular bone graft in patients with failed percutaneous iliosacral screw fixation, The Journal of Trauma, 2010
- Transplanted mesenchymal stem cells with pure fibrinous gelatin-transforming growth factor-beta1 decrease rabbit intervertebral disc degeneration, The Spine Journal, 2010
- Williams DeClark Tuschman Co., L.P.A., Law Clerk, 2015
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Toledo Woman's Bar Association, Committee Member, 2018 to Present
- Toledo Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2017