Every Case Deserves Justice
About Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A.
Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. is a premier AV-rated law firm that is based in Toledo, Ohio. We focus on a broad range of personal injury litigation cases, including wrongful death, medical malpractice, products liability, car accidents and more. Our team has earned a reputation for our leading advocacy and being on the cutting-edge of personal injury representation. We are ready to serve you and help you during your time of need.
Trust In The Experience We Offer
When you are suffering from an injury, or walking through a personal injury case with a loved one, you should look to a firm that offers top-level service. At Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A., we offer more than 100 years of experience and have recovered more than half a billion dollars since we began fighting for full and fair recovery for those who have suffered unjustly.
Our Toledo personal injury lawyers are top litigators who have been recognized as Best Lawyers in America and been included to the Super Lawyers list both nationally and throughout the state of Ohio. We are at the forefront of recognition in the state of Ohio, setting precedents in cases affecting clients in all aspects of litigation, including the recent favorable opinion from the Ohio Supreme Court in the matter of Schelling, et al., v. Community Hospital of Williams County, Inc., et al.
Why Clients Choose Our Firm:
- We’ve recovered millions of dollars for clients
- We offer free consultations
- We are backed by more than a century of legal experience
- You pay nothing unless we win for you
Awards And Recognition
Our attorneys at Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. have earned numerous awards, including:
- Inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers: Through a rigorous, multiphase process that includes peer nominations and a third-party research process, candidates are selected based on peer recognition and professional achievements. This is a comprehensive list of outstanding attorneys that is intended to be a useful resource for those searching for reliable legal counsel.
- Inclusion in the list of Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News & World Report: Best Lawyers is known as the oldest and most esteemed peer review legal publication for lawyers and clients in need of high-quality counsel for a variety of practice areas across the nation. This list is compiled by exhaustive peer review surveys from top lawyers in their respective fields. The list also serves as an annual referral guide that includes over 126 practice areas in all 50 states, including the District of Columbia.
- Membership into the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum: Established in 1993, this is considered to be one of the most prestigious organizations for trial lawyers in the United States. Only attorneys who have won one million and multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements are invited to join. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
Each lawyer on our team has demonstrated the ability to deliver impressive results and trusted advocacy across a broad range of personal injury litigation areas.
Meet Our Attorneys
Our attorneys’ track record includes over half a billion dollars in recoveries for our clients in trial cases. We are accomplished, driven and motivated to win each and every case under our care. Your future is important to us, and we want to make sure that you have what you need for the long recovery up ahead.
Remembering Martin Williams (1942-2018)
One of our co-founding attorneys, Martin Williams, passed away in 2018, shortly after celebrating his 40-year anniversary in the practice of law. We are proud to draw inspiration from Martin, embodying his dedication to excellence in the areas of personal injury law and client service.
To learn more about our team of decorated personal injury attorneys, please use the links below to view our complete profiles:
Call Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today at 419-719-5195
While we do take great pride in our successful track record and the consequential recognition, such as our inclusion in Super Lawyers list and Best Lawyers in America, we don’t do what we do for these awards. Every step we make in our careers is aimed at benefiting our past, present and future clients. We cherish the ability to help injured victims. We are permitted to practice in State, Federal and Appellate courts in Ohio, as well as in similar courts in other states.