We Are In The Business Of Healing
100+ Years Of Experience In Wrongful Death Claims
If your family member or loved one was killed in an accident caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness, it is important to know that you have options. Our Toledo wrongful death lawyers at Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. understand exactly how upsetting and overwhelming it can be at this time. Talk with one of our compassionate attorneys to learn about your options. We are here to answer your questions and address all of your concerns. If you would like to file a wrongful death suit, we can do that for you. All you need to do is focus on grieving with your family.
Start your case for FREE: 419-719-5195.
Past Wrongful Death Settlements
- We obtained a wrongful death settlement of $850,000 for our client who lost their loved one from radiation treatment failures.
- Our firm achieved an $800,000 settlement for the surviving family members of an individual who drowned at a disability home as the result of a forceful caretaker.
- $741,000 was won for the family of an individual who was killed as the result of a semi-truck accident.
Why File A Wrongful Death Claim?
We know that winning a wrongful death lawsuit and even receiving compensation cannot make up for the fact that you have lost a loved one. But it can help to relieve the financial strain that you are facing in the wake of your loved one’s death. Filing a claim can not only make sure you are financially compensated but can also provide a sense of closure when you seek justice for your loved ones.
Wrongful death compensation can include costs for:
- Your family’s pain and suffering
- Burial expenses and funeral costs
- Loss of wages and future loss of wages
- Medical expenses
In addition, when you file a claim, you may also be doing your part to prevent another family from experiencing the same tragedy as yours.
Committed To Seeking Justice For Your Family
If you would like an opportunity to speak with one of our wrongful death lawyers in a confidential and complimentary consultation, you should not hesitate to contact us. Wrongful death claims are time-sensitive, so it is important that you take action as soon as possible. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only get paid out of your final settlement. So there is no risk when working with us.