We Are In The Business Of Healing
Peter O. DeClark
PETER O. DeCLARK attended the University of Iowa, where he received his B. B. A. in 1987; and George Mason University School of Law, earning his J. D. in 1990. Peter clerked for the 19th Judicial Circuit of Virginia after finishing law school and practiced law for three years in Fairfax, Virginia, before moving to Toledo. He was admitted to the Virginia bar in 1990 and to the Ohio bar in 1995. Peter is a member of the Ohio State and Virginia State Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Toledo Area Trail Lawyers Association and Lucas County Bar Association. Peter specializes in Personal Injury Law.
Peter has won record verdicts for both medical malpractice and auto accident cases.
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- J.D. - 1990
- University of Iowa
- B.B.A. - 1987
- Ohio Supreme Court in Schelling v. Humphrey M.D.
- The Best Lawyers in America ® recognition, 2017-2023
- Selected for the "2018 Best of Business Award" by the Small Business Community Association
- Super Lawyers, 2021
- 19th Judicial Circuit of Virginia, Clerk
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Virginia State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Toledo Area Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Lucas County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury Law
- Virginia, 1990
- Ohio, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia