Negligence Can Cause A Dangerous Misdiagnosis
Doctors are only human and are bound to make an incorrect diagnosis eventually. However, if your doctor deviated from their expected standard of care and this leads to a misdiagnosis, then you may have a case for medical malpractice.
The attorneys at Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. have helped numerous people throughout Ohio who have suffered because of misdiagnosis from a negligent doctor. We are prepared to hold your doctor accountable, help you get the treatment you need and seek maximum compensation for your damages. With over 100 years of combined experience, our lawyers have recovered more than $500 million for our clients.
Misdiagnosis Cases Are Complicated, But We Understand Them
Demonstrating that medical negligence contributed to an incorrect, delayed or missed diagnosis is not easy. You must prove that:
- A doctor-patient relationship existed
- The doctor deviated from the expected standard of care
- The doctor’s incorrect diagnosis or misdiagnosis caused an injury
Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. know what goes into winning or favorably settling a misdiagnosis case. We know how to prove that:
- A doctor in similar circumstances would not have made the wrong diagnosis.
- The doctor did not include the correct diagnosis on the list of possible diagnoses.
- The doctor did consider the correct diagnosis but did not perform the necessary tests to detect it.
Years Of Successful Case Results
Our lawyers have earned their reputation for success. Our case results speak for themselves:
- $5.5 million for misdiagnosis of a postpartum condition
- $1.25 million for failure to diagnose a fatal heart condition
- $1.25 million for error in diagnosis
- $1.1 million for failure to diagnose a fracture
These are just a few of the outcomes we have achieved for our clients. When you work with Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A., we can help you, too.
Schedule A Free Consultation About Misdiagnosis
You should not have to suffer because of an inaccurate diagnosis. We offer free initial consultations so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. in Toledo. To reach us, call 419-719-5195 or send an email.