Catastrophic Injuries Transform Lives In Seconds
One person’s mistake can cause a lifetime of pain, limitations and difficulties for another individual. That mistake can also lead to a complete lifestyle shift for the injured person’s family. It is not fair to suffer major consequences of negligence that you had no part in.
At Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A., our attorneys know how meaningful your case is to you and your loved ones. We will passionately advocate for you whether your claim involves a car, motorcycle or truck accident. With more than 100 years of combined experience, we know how to maximize your claim to seek the compensation you need during this difficult time.
Serious Damage May Be Temporary Or Permanent
Catastrophic injuries include severe physical and mental damage, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) due to a penetrating head wound, concussions or contusions, and they can also involve severe hemorrhaging, swelling and loss of specific brain functions
- Spinal injuries, such as a severed spinal cord, broken vertebrae and back muscle injuries
- Paralysis, which is usually the result of significant damage to the central nervous system
- Severe burns, which can lead to disfigurement, organ damage and nerve damage
- Amputations, which is permanent loss of a body part such as the legs, hands or arms
- Vision loss, which may occur due to shrapnel colliding with the eyes or a TBI that affects the parts of the brain related to vision
Any of these injuries has the potential to change your life in a variety of ways. Your career, relationships, personality and quality of life all have the potential to suffer damage due to a significant injury. In some cases, catastrophic accidents can lead to lifelong disabilities.
Focused On Both Your Immediate And Long-Term Needs
We understand the long-term expenses of catastrophic injuries. We evaluate the projected costs of your total medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages and more to get the full picture of your needs and losses.
Our lawyers have recovered more than $500 million for past clients, and we will be by your side throughout your case. Because we know how financially challenging serious injury cases can be, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not have to pay attorneys’ fees unless we win fair compensation for you.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
If you or a loved one has suffered from catastrophic injuries, partner with a skilled attorney. Our team will support you with compassion and dedication. Schedule a free consultation with Williams DeClark Tuschman Co. L.P.A. to discuss your options at 419-719-5195 or through email.